16 May Atlas Advisors acted as exclusive financial advisor to H.E.S. BEHEER N.V. on the take private proposed by Hestya Energy B.V.
New York, May 16, 2014 — H.E.S. Beheer N.V. (“HES”), a leading, publicly listed provider of storage, stevedoring and transshipping services for dry and liquid bulk in key European ports, announced it has signed a merger protocol with Hestya Energy B.V. (“Hestya”) for €45.00 per share, implying a pro forma enterprise value of €564MM. Hestya is a private company dedicated to the European midstream oil sector, backed by Riverstone, Carlyle and Atlas Invest.
Atlas Advisors has been the exclusive financial advisor of HES on three transactions in as many weeks:
- The acquisition of 77.8% of ATIC Services S.A. at a €200MM equity valuation from ArcelorMittal S.A., announced April 30th 2014
- The divestiture of 50.1% of OVET Holding B.V. at a €130MM equity valuation to Oxbow Coal B.V., announced April 30th 2014
- The proposed 100% take private by Hestya at a €564MM enterprise value, announced today
This transaction highlights several of Atlas Advisors’ key strengths:
- Continued success executing complex structured transactions, including the recapitalization of TomTom by Cyrte and Janivo, creation of Credibility Corp out of Dun & Bradstreet by Great Hill Partners and the ArmKel corporate-sponsor joint venture between Kelso and Church & Dwight
- Continued success in executing Dutch take private transactions including the sale of TeleAtlas to TomTom and the sale of Econosto to Eriks
- Longstanding commitment to and presence in the Benelux market with 23 transactions either closed or announced
Atlas Advisors is the marketing name for Atlas Advisors, LLC and Atlas Strategic Advisors, LLC. Atlas Strategic Advisors, LLC provides financial advisory services in connection with mergers, acquisitions and other similar transactions. Atlas Strategic Advisors, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Atlas Advisors, LLC and a member of the FINRA.
None of the information contained in this release constitutes a recommendation, solicitation or offer by Atlas Strategic Advisors, LLC or its affiliates to buy or sell any securities, futures, options or other financial instruments or provide any investment advice or service.